Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh the downside of a day job.

So it's been a while since my last post. Things have been hectic and quite irritating at work lately. Anyway, I finally got my first sale last week so that was definitely cool. I've also been busy putting lots of new stuff up on my store, plus trying to get as many purses made before next Wednesday as possible. Also a quick name drop to flirtbuttons over at Etsy. I was lucky number 750 in sales for her. If you haven't seen her stuff, I definitely recommend checking it out here.

2 comments:

  1. Great site! You have some wonderful info on here

    I’m always looking for ideas and info to add to my blog.

    If you get a chance, stop by my blog.
    http://chachingqueen.blogspot.com/
    Cha Ching Queen
    Helping you... Save: Money and time ~ Make: Extra cash ~ Learn: Random stuff
    And follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/chachingqueen

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing at a time...breathe! Hey happy birthday too by the way!!

    ReplyDelete